Monday, August 18, 2014

My Farewell


It looks like this will be my first and last post on this blog! My mom's going to take over for me and post my letters on here while I am in the mission field.

I just wanted to express my gratitude once again for all of the love and support I have received over the past few months and really over the course of my life. I have had so many tremendous examples in my life and there are many many people who have lead me to where I am today. 

SO THANK YOU ALL!!

I know this church is true. I love it with all my heart. I know that my Savior died for me long ago and that he lives for me today. I'm thankful to have grown up in a family that is strong in the gospel with parents who've taught me the truth from the time I was very young. Nothing else can bring this kind of peace. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and that He is the one who has called me to Taiwan. Even though I have yet to serve with a name tag, I know Taipei is where I am supposed to be. I am excited for this opportunity and I look forward to seeing you all in 18 months!

God be with you 'till we meet again!

Sister Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment